The Georgia United Methodist Foundation's mission is to help United Methodist churches, ministries and members in Georgia sow seeds of faith for future generations. At the heart of our existence is the desire to help United Methodists leave a legacy and make a lasting contribution to The United Methodist Church and its ministries.
As a non-profit organization with a vision of serving the United Methodist community in Georgia, our ministry goals include:
- Encouraging and equipping each United Methodist church and ministry to implement a planned giving program.
- Partnering with United Methodists to grow God's kingdom for the transformation of the world.
- Being the investment manager for all long-term funds for United Methodist churches in Georgia.
- Maintaining high Christian and professional standards.
- Providing expert counsel, superior value and a wide range of stewardship services.
- Sowing the seeds of faith for future generations.