The Georgia United Methodist Foundation was founded in 1984 as a nonprofit extension ministry of The United Methodist Church. Our mission is empowering people to change lives! At the heart of our existence is the desire to help United Methodists leave a legacy and make a lasting contribution to The United Methodist Church and its ministries.
As a nonprofit organization with a vision of serving the United Methodist community in Georgia, our ministry goals include:
- Encouraging and equipping each United Methodist church and ministry to implement a planned giving program.
- Partnering with United Methodists to grow God's kingdom for the transformation of the world.
- Serving as the investment manager for all long-term funds for all United Methodist churches in Georgia.
- Maintaining high Christian and professional standards.
- Providing expert counsel, superior value and a wide range of stewardship services.
- Empowering United Methodist clergy to achieve high levels of personal and church financial literacy.