The Georgia United Methodist Foundation offers the following loan resources to assist United Methodist churches and nonprofits access available funding to support new construction, expansions, land and property acquisitions, remodeling and renovations, and the refinancing of debt.
- Loan Application Process
- Loan Application Checklist
- Loan Guidelines and Procedures
- Loan Master Plans
- Loan Building Timeline
For more information, please:
1. View our brief video "Why Your Church or Agency Should Choose GUMF for Your Loan" here.
2. Download our Loans with the Foundation brochure here.
3. Contact Jim Pope, Foundation senior advisor to the president and director of lending, at 770-449-6726, 770-841-5163 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org or Lori Tucker, Foundation loan administrator, at 770-449-6726 or email@example.com.