The Georgia United Methodist Foundation offers the following loan resources to assist United Methodist churches and ministries in Georgia access available funding to support building, capital improvement projects, site purchases, working capital, and the refinancing of debt.
- Loan Application Process
- Loan Application Checklist
- Loan Guidelines and Procedures
- Loan Master Plans
- Loan Building Timeline
For more information, please:
1. View our brief video "Why Your Church or Agency Should Choose GUMF for Your Loan" here.
2. Download our "Mission-Focused Loans with the Foundation" brochure here.
3. Contact Jim Pope, GUMF senior advisor to the president and director of lending, at 770-449-6726, 770-841-5163 (cell) or email@example.com or Lori Tucker, GUMF loan administrator, at 770-449-6726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.