$20,000 Investment = Annual $1,000 Scholarships Forever
The purpose of the Georgia United Methodist Foundation's Scholarship Endowment Program is to provide matching United Methodist Dollars for Scholars scholarship support for Georgia United Methodist students attending United Methodist higher education institutions.
We ask that you prayerfully consider establishing your own $20,000 endowment or give to GUMF's Undesignated Scholarship Endowment Fund. Recipients of the scholarship will be selected by GUMF as a part of the UMDFS Quadruple Match. Here's how it works:
|Your Endowment Contribution||$1,000|
|Participating UM-related School||$1,000|
|Student's Georgia UM Church||$1,000|
|Total Scholarship Opportunity:||$4,000|
1. Donate $15,000 and receive a challenge match of $5,000. Three challenge matches are available every year for the next eight years.
2. Name a scholarship in honor or memory of a person, group of individuals, or an organization.
3. Designate any participating United Methodist-related school.
4. Designate students from a specific United Methodist Church.
5. Your pledge may be made over three to five years.
6. You may also donate any amount to GUMF's Scholarship Endowment.
Contact Nancy Young, GUMF Director of Planned Giving and Scholarships, at 678-708-6601 or email@example.com.
Meet Our Director of Planned Giving and Scholarships
Nancy Young, MSW, MPA
"We are here to empower our Methodist students to change lives. Join us!"
Nancy brings over 35 years of nonprofit experience in the areas of fundraising, major donor development, training, special events, planned giving and facilities management.
Prior to joining GUMF, Nancy served as Vice President of Development for Action Ministries. She began her career in development while serving as the Executive Director of the YWCA of New Britain, Connecticut.