Ministries to Churches
The Georgia United Methodist Foundation's mission is empowering people to change lives! We offer the following solutions, resources, and training to United Methodist churches and ministries within Georgia:
Investment Management Services: We help churches manage and grow invested funds through socially responsible and sustainable investing.
Loans: We offer loans to churches and ministries wishing to refinance debt, or to build, expand or renovate facilities for sustaining ministry.
Certificate Program: We offer 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-year fixed rate investments which in turn provide funds for loans to churches and ministries.
- Endowments and Legacy Ministry Training: We teach church leaders how to establish and cultivate permanent sources of income to support and sustain a church’s ministry programs.
- Planned Giving Strategies: We help churches by offering their members free individual and group meetings to discuss effective strategies to create a legacy for church or ministry.
- Wills Clinics: We help churches by assisting their members in preparing their wills and other healthcare and estate planning documents.
- Cemetery Associations: We teach churches how to establish and sustain a cemetery association.
- Clergy Financial Literacy Academy: We train pastors in personal and church financial literacy. After a successful pilot in 2018, we are developing an electronic version so area facilitators can train pastors in small groups.