Ways to Give After the Hurricanes
Our hearts and prayers go out to the families impacted by Hurricanes Michael and Florence. In addition to prayer, the South and North Georgia Conferences have identified ways you can give now to help those impacted by these storms.
South Georgia Conference
- Online - make a gift now to US Disaster Response #901670.
- By phone – Call 1-800-554-8583
- Through your local church – Place your gift in the offering plate at your church or by mailing it to the South Georgia Conference's Treasurer's Office. The address is PO Box 13145, Macon, GA 31206. Please make the gift clearly identifiable as being for Advance Special #6848 - Hurricane Florence or Conference Advance Special #6796 - South Georgia Storm Recovery (Disaster Response).
North Georgia Conference
- Fund #9431 has been set up by North Georgia for Hurricane Florence Relief. Give through your local United Methodist Church, or give directly to the North Georgia Conference Disaster Response Fund at www.ngumc.org/donatenow.
- North Georgia Conference Fund #3743 has been established specifically for North Georgia's support of the South Georgia Conference recovery effort. Donations can be made through any North Georgia Conference United Methodist Church with gift designated for the "Bishop's Appeal for South Georgia" or Fund #3743 - South Georgia Storm Recovery. Gifts can also be made at www.ngumc.org/donatenow.
- Mark gifts for NGUMC Fund #4390 for US Disaster Response.