You Are Invited to Sign-up Today!
By Mathew A. Pinson, Georgia United Methodist Foundation President and CEO
The Georgia United Methodist Foundation is adding to the digital resources offered through gumf.org. We are enhancing our monthly e-newsletters and weekly planned giving e-newsletters and adding additional resources to the website. Digital publishing provides greater flexibility, allows us to connect with our readers instantly, and enables the Foundation to maximize resources in support of our purpose and mission. Please know that we will continue printing and mailing our Annual Report and select Faith & Money newsletters during the year. Below you will find five reasons why you should sign up to receive the Foundation’s digital resources. Sign-up is easy. Visit gumf.org/stay-connected, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 770-449-6726.
- Convenience! You can read our latest news on your computer, smartphone, or tablet anytime.
- Receive the latest news and trusted resources on investments and the U.S. and global financial markets.
- When you read an article or find a helpful resource you like, you can immediately forward it to your friends.
- When you connect with the Foundation via email and online, you receive instant access to new certificate rates.
- Utilizing digital content enables us all to be good stewards of the resources entrusted to us by God.
You are invited to sign-up today!